Vă rugăm să vă logaţi sau să vă înregistraţi.

Logați-vă cu numele de utilizator, parola și durata sesiunii de logare

Stiri:

Forumul este deschis pentru participare

Autor Subiect: Adidas I-5923 Women  (Citit de 217 ori)

dsong104

• Mesaje postate: 14
    • Vezi Profilul
Adidas I-5923 Women
« : 05 Iunie 2021, 10:33:40 am »
Adidas I-5923 Women

The Adidas I-5923 Men will soon be making its debut, which is the newest addition to the Three Stripes' Futurecraft 4D series. This particular pair comes dressed in a mix of Light Grey tones with White Three Stripes on the sides. The shoe is basically a hybrid, while having an upper from the Adidas I-5923 Cheap (formerly known as the Iniki), but replaces the Boost midsole for a Mint Green 4D printed sole.

adidas Originals releases a new iteration of the Adidas I-5923 Women that comes dressed in a Black and Collegiate Burgundy colorway. Paying tribute to the brand's running heritage, this release features a Black mesh upper with suede overlays and Burgundy accents on the Three Stripes, tongue and heel. A White Boost midsole and Gum rubber outsole completes the design.

adidas brings us the Adidas I-5923 Sale, an upgraded version of the Iniki Runner. As with its predecessor, the new I-5923 combines a clear vintage look and inspiration with modern features. This particular iteration comes dressed in Grey hues paired with White contrasting accents constructed with a suede and neoprene upper. A full-length Boost midsole and Black rubber outsole completes the design.

SMF 2.0 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines